“At first an ordeal and then an accomplishment, the daily run becomes a staple, like bread, or wine, a fine marriage, or air. It is also a free pass to friendship.”
~ Benjamin Cheever, Strides

Monday, November 28, 2011

Rainier Training: Week 4

Quick Look:
# of Workouts: 7
# of miles ran/swam: 13
Weight: 202.4 (Down 4.2 lbs from previous week!)
Chest: 43.0" 
Waist: 45"

Monday:  1 mile TM run
Tuesday: ST with Adam and 2.2 mile run
Wednesday:  Rest day
Thursday: Flying Feather 4 miler (Recap here)
Friday: Rest day
Saturday: 4 mile NOBO run/walk, 1 mile bonus run
Sunday: 0.75 mile swim
That's right.  
I lost 4.2 lbs on the same week as Thanksgiving!!!
I'm awesome.  That is all.  LOL!

Instead of blathering on about how my week of training went - I'll let the weight loss tell the tale.

I did get new running shoes this weekend:


My shoes are already telling me what to do next week!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving week!
Even Avery is all smiles this week!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week and awesome for losing so much weight during Thanksgiving! I probably gained that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery made me smile this week. When she yakked all over my husband. Love that kid! Nice training week, you are one tough cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job this week, Mandy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments pretty much make my day - so thank you for yours!