“At first an ordeal and then an accomplishment, the daily run becomes a staple, like bread, or wine, a fine marriage, or air. It is also a free pass to friendship.”
~ Benjamin Cheever, Strides

Monday, December 26, 2011

Rainier Training: Week 8

Quick Look:

# of Workouts:6
# of miles ran/walked:13
Weight: 196.7 (Down 0.7 lbs from previous week)*
Chest: --
Hips: --
*Different scale used from previous weeks

Monday:  480m swim, ST with Adam; Tuesday: 4.23 mile run; Wednesday: 1 mile walk; Thursday: 3.01 mile run; Friday: Rest day; Saturday: 4.66 mile run; Sunday: Rest day - Christmas   

Despite all the sweets I ate for Christmas....I lost a bit of weight.  Of course, I used a different scale for the weigh-in because I'm not at home and no measurements this week.

Considering the number of peanut butter bars I have consumed since being in Texas...WIN!

I will do another post of Avery's first Christmas soon...promise!  I will also get caught up in blogland.  Dratted family time in Texas, cutting in on all my blog following and posting.  :)

Until then....
Being cute is hard work.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job, Mandy! And you should bring back some of those PB bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome week, Mandy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments pretty much make my day - so thank you for yours!