“At first an ordeal and then an accomplishment, the daily run becomes a staple, like bread, or wine, a fine marriage, or air. It is also a free pass to friendship.”
~ Benjamin Cheever, Strides

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Take it away please!

Ok.  I need someone to do me a favor.  TAKE AWAY MY CREDIT CARDS!


Hahaha.  I bought a few more things for the Little Bug today.  Not logical we need to have them things....rather things that were just too cute to pass up.  There were some little dresses on sale at babierus today, and some cute little red shoes to go with her Christmas dress.


And - I needed something from her bedding set to help pick out a paint color for the nursery...I'd registered for the set at Babiesrus....but found some really cute things online from the same set that weren't at Babiesrus.  Some  cloth wall hangings and a throw pillow.  Because what baby doesn't need a matching throw pillow for the glider.  Ha!  Somebody stop me!  LOL!


I did pay for some logical things today too though.  I registered for childbirth and breastfeeding classes today.  This must be real now!


Anywhoodle - in other news - Mark is out of town again.  BUT, before he left town, he went to see Dr. Bright about his Cap City injury.  The good news is that he didn't tear any tendons.  The bad news is that it is his IT band that he injured.  Apparently the "pop" he heard during the race was the water sack that normal sits under the IT Band, cushioning it, bursting.  The pain was because - after that sack burst, the IT band was free to slide along his bone.  OW.  That hurts just typing it.  He got a script for physical therapy and the fact that he is not training for a race this fall is probably a good thing.  Overall, he liked Dr. Bright and is going to do what is necessary to heal up.

5 comments:

  1. Umm, you can give me your credit card...to buy things! Don't go too crazy or there will be nothing left for people to buy you.

    I hope Mark feels better soon. Tell him to accept my friend request on facebook or I will cut him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are fun to buy for! Glad Mark found out what's going on and will get some PT to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes!!! I hope Mark gets well soon! That sounds painful just reading about it! Wow.

    Glad you are having so much fun with the little one - I can't wait for her to come!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Why are my boobs the only thing that shows up on that pic?!?!?!?!) EW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard NOT to buy things for baby that's expected - especially if it's a girl! There are just too many cute things!

    ReplyDelete

Comments pretty much make my day - so thank you for yours!