“At first an ordeal and then an accomplishment, the daily run becomes a staple, like bread, or wine, a fine marriage, or air. It is also a free pass to friendship.”
~ Benjamin Cheever, Strides

Monday, April 18, 2011

Problem Child Already

Close up of her face
20 week ultrasound was this morning.  Trust me to have an uncooperative child.  LOL!  She was quite comfortable in a breech position and made it rather difficult to see all that the doctor wanted to see.  What they did see indicated a healthy baby with a heartbeat of 142 bpm and 11 oz.


The good news???  Because they couldn't measure everything they wanted - I actually get an additional ultrasound in a month!  YAY!   


They think Junior is a girl.  Hahaha.  We're calling her sweet pea now.


Hmmmm...I'm supposed to run 5 miles today - but with all the shopping and looking at little girl things that I want to do, I'm not sure there is enough time in the day...  :D

5 comments:

  1. How sure is think? Like hold off on making stuff in pink think?

    Either way, congrats! I'm really excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were sure enough to mark the chart with girl.

    But, they did say I should save any receipts since we get a second peek in a month. :D

    I admit - I did go buy some pink and purple outfits today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll know for sure you have a problem child if your next dream has her saying,"Well, DUH, Mom, I TOLD you I was a girl!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ultrasound! Yay for girlie clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UPDATE: Sweetpea just doesn't work. She's now "Bug". Which is great - because it can be lovebug, lady bug, snuggle bug, lil bug, runner bug - totally fits our obsession with multiple nicknames! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments pretty much make my day - so thank you for yours!